Ifugao LingLing-o Necklace
Made by the Ifugao in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines, the lingling-o is a centuries-old symbol of fertility and luck since the Metal Age of the Philippines from 500-1000 AD. The negative space formed within the solid pendant is often interpreted to represent the internal female reproductive system.
- Size: Variable.
- Materials: Upcycled brass, leather cord.
- Make: Hand-crafted and individually-made.
- Provenance: Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Symbol: Ifugao lingling-o symbol of fertility and luck.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.