Handmade lingling-o earrings from Ifugao, in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines. The lingling-o is an ancient symbol throughout Southeast Asia of fertility and luck.
- Overall size: Standard - 1.5" x 0.75". Pendant size 5/8" x 5/8".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Handcast brass, handmade. Each with individually made with unique markings.
- Provenance: Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Patterns: Ifugao lingling-o symbol of fertility and luck.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.